luni, noiembrie 19, 2007

.happines is relative.


[ All... i did was walk over

Start off by shaking your hand

That's how it went

I had a smile on my face and I sat up straight ]


[ You don't know me

Don't ignore me

You don't want me there

You just shut me out!

You don't know me

Don't ignore me

No, I just don't understand, why you won't talk to me ]



I wanted to know you :


. what is it with people who don't have courage? how come he doesn't have the courage to tell me it's over? actually i don't think it's courage this is all about ... i think is laziness or maybe not wanting to make you feel hurt . who the fuck knows??


.i just don't care anymore.or i do?

sometimes...

sometimes it all comes back to me and makes me wonder why it didn't work...was it my fault? was it because he is a jerk?

... actually i didn't even like him so much, you know?

so why should i even THINK about him now?

i shouldn't, right? :)


so...think about the future and don't look back in the past...


.that's a great conclusion i hope i'm going to be able to follow.

Un comentariu:

eMma spunea...

he didn't deserve you. trust me ;) >:D<